Monday, August 19, 2019

Physical Therapy




I pulled into the hospital lot and parked right where she told me to.

I walked directly to the room number she told me to, and as instructed, entered the room and sat in the arm chair off to the back corner. It was a small room with an odd tub or pool or some such structure which held water. After looking at it for a moment I saw that it was actually a fancy medical version of a whirlpool bath. It had comfy looking chairs bolted inside of it where old geezers obviously planted there dumpy butts to soak away their pains. The room was dark except for some heat lamps in the ceiling focusing their rays of light and warmth into the crystal clear pool of water.

I heard a shuffle sound at the door. As instructed I had pulled a curtain across in front of me and my chair. There were some perfect holes intentionally cut into this curtain right at my eye level. I saw her! Wow did she look magnificent! She was wearing a white cotton robe cut very short, under I assumed was a bathing suit. Her meaty golden brown legs contrasted so nicely against the white robe. With each step she took the rips in her legs appeared, grew, and then retracted back. She was short, of course being a gymnast. With broad powerful shoulders and big cut arms. In normal clothes she looked chunky if you can believe that. But once you could see her body you realised that she was simply packed with power. There was no fat on her. Even her breasts looked muscular. Her body was a real head turner, not weird looking, just powerful.

She was helping some tall old man take off his robe. He was as old as dust and had no physique at all. Loose skin hung down all over. After helping him out of his robe she turned and faced the curtain I was behind. She had that look again. Oh my god, she really was going to do it! She knew I was right behind the curtain. She knew I was touching myself and she loved the thought of it.

Cassie helped the crusty washed up old fart into the water. He sat on a bench or high point which brought the water up to about the bottom of his chest while sitting. Not too deep. Cassie let her robe fall to the ground. She was magnificent. Her gymnastics trained thighs were thick and hard, her washboard tummy was evident right through the tight white leotard. She was so young, yet so full of strength and ability. She stepped into the water and knelt beside the old bastard. Kneeling like this caused most of her muscular round ass to stick up out of the water. I wanted to touch her so badly. Leaning over him she began rubbing his shoulders, and the front of his chest, way high by his neck. He was looking at her, wondering what she would be like in the sack I bet. She looked like she could rip this guy apart, literally, with her bare hands.

The rubbing started to get harder, I could see her hands moving large sections of old loose ugly skin. Her forearms started to get a vascular pump. I noticed the look in her eyes change now, she was breathing heavy. The old Man began to wonder what was going on. My heart was racing out of control, she was within seconds of actually doing it!

She looked at the old man and smiled. "Am I hurting you?" She asked in a weird tone. Before he could answer she flexed her right arm and bicep real hard, right in front of his toothless face. He saw the bulge of her baseball sized rock solid yet feminine bicep. Then she flexed the other arm. She looked so powerful. She gently lifted her right knee up and put it on the old man’s sunken chest. He started to get scared. She was kneeling on her left knee, her right knee on his chest, her tan powerful leg was a sharp contrast to his pale old pock marked skin. His head was just out of the water, he was in a reclining position, almost laying down on his back.

The next scene is one that will live in my memory for as long as I am alive. Cassie leaned over this old man, got kind of slightly behind him and wrapped her powerful arm around his pencil neck. The look of confusion and fear on the old man’s face was wonderful. But that look was nothing compared to his next expression. Cassie called me out from behind the curtain. Lifted her powerful foot up in to the air and over the edge of the tub. What a picture. My 17 year old powerful gymnast tan girlfriend with this old piece of shit in a hard headlock, his face inches out of the water. Her toes pointed hard, perfect form, right at me. The man was struggling as hard as he could, but going nowhere. She had an iron lock on his neck and her left hand was palm down right on top of his balding grey head, ready to thrust downward. "Remember our deal my love, kiss my toes, for as long as you are kissing my feet he will be under water. You stop, he comes up."

The man’s old terror filled eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a long second. I took her foot in my left hand and lifted her pointed toes slightly to my mouth. Then I kissed her tan powerful foot. She was looking me directly in my eyes. I saw a snarl come across her face as her body rose up, while thrusting this old grey head down under the waterline. He managed to get a little air in his worthless lungs before he went under. He was trying to pull at Cassie's powerful arm around his neck. Her foot remained right in my face while I ran my tongue back and forth across the tip of her pointed toes. The action picked up a little as the relic was no longer able to hold his breath.

I could see his eyes wide with terror under the water, looking at me for help. I was not about to stop kissing Cassie's feet, they were far too addictive. His mouth opened and he attempted to breath, only water rushed into the opening. His body hit a state of full panic, thrusting and flipping around, struggling to get a few inches up and out of the water where there was air. Cassie's seventeen year old body was actually working now. Her face was brutal and hungry. She grunted as she struggled to hold the old fucks head down. All the while maintaining perfect form, with her size six foot touching my face and lips. The panic got worse, her forearm was bleeding where his old crusty nails were gouging at it. His legs were kicking in all directions. Her powerful young body did not give into his struggle. Cassie looked a bit surprised at how hard he fought. It was such a beautiful sight. Two body's in a live or die struggle, with the teenage girl obviously winning. The man was clawing, lashing out as hard as he could at Cassie.

His eyes were huge with terror as his lungs fought to repel the water rushing in them. Cassie's muscular back flexed and bulged with exertion as she continued to push down on the old man’s head. I looked at Cassie in disbelief. Her full soft young lips pursed together in a snarl of exertion and pleasure, her tight tan muscular body now straddling the ancient weakling, being tossed up and about as he wriggled and contorted in a vain attempt to get out from her grasp. The old man was having his last extreme surge of panic now, he grabbed hold of a railing and was trying with all his might to hoist his drowning upper body out of the water. Cassie looked me right in the eye biting her lower lip from a mixture of effort and arousal. A confident smirk came across her face and with all the power in her body she thrust her body down. The man’s grip on the railing broke and he slipped far beneath the water, the back of his head pressed hard against the floor of the pool. Cassie stared me right in the eye as she forcefully held the man down. His old feeble hand clutched at her bulging bicep, his entire body drew tight like a rubber band stretched to its limit, then collapsed and went limp. His eyes still wide with terror, but dead now.

Cassie released the dead limp old piece of garbage and stood up. Her well-muscled tan gymnast’s body shimmering as the water cascaded over her powerful curves. "Did you come yet?" She asked with a tough sounding compassion as she stared me right in the eyes. Seeing that I had not she told me to approach her. She bent over and grabbed the dead old floating geezer by his neck and hoisted him up onto the edge of the pool. He was on his stomach. She mounted him from behind and manipulated him into a full nelson. Cassie locked her fingers together and prepared to bear down on his brittle old neck. "This will make it look like he slipped and fell, became paralysed then drowned." She said. "When you hear the snap, you will cum. If you do not, then you will be next my love." She said very seriously. With that she grunted and bore down hard on the dead man’s neck. Re set her grip and bore down harder. I felt the orgasm approaching like a freight train. Then his neck did give way with a loud crack. At that moment I came so hard I almost passed out.

Cassie helped me up and led me home to make love to me. And to talk about what she had done.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete